3/12/2004

LAME PHRASE OF THE DAY: " You're spending too much time with your friends." my dad

i'll start with mad mad house then i'll explain above phrase. this mad mad house had a wiccan ritual to be released of the things that bring fear or anger. only two people didn't get involved (loana and brent). i hope they get kicked off soon. my personal favorite right now is bonnie, she's such a cool old lady, despite the fact that she didn't get involved in the change. the one this time was a matching game with naked people. under a loin clothe of a bunch of different people, men and women, was a random veggie/fruit and the people had to find the pairs. anyway, going on to the elimination, kelly, the extremely emotional chick who lived in a convent was taken out, and she cried all the way out.

now on to the lame phrase, after the lunch and dropping quita off at her job, i went to my mom's job to alphabetize files. my mom yells at me because she was expecting me to be there at like 2:00, then she has me call my dad because he was looking for me for some reason, and when i told them where i was, the phrase at the beginning of this entry was said. i get home and he yells at me some more, saying to take a cell phone and blah, blah, blah. i think i'll try to have a new lame phrase every time i update.
that's all for now. Blessed be !!!!!!!Peace!

No comments: