3/27/2004

Hi!!!!
I’ll do a quick update on mad mad house then do the more important stuff. Last Thursday in the house, the alts kicked out Brent (excellent) and this passed Thursday, they kicked out bonnie (*tear*). Last Thursday marked the beginning of tnt (Thursday night tradition)- going out to eat then to Peter’s house to watch mad mad house. Anyway, the more important stuff. I recently (today) joined the foundation of paranormal research(click here ). It has some good informtion on ghosts, but sucks on actual information on cryptozoology. It also has a list of some things to remember and equipment needed. I think it would be a good idea to get as few people to go as possible, so if you feel the least bit unconfortable don’t go. This all depends on if we actually do it, but I’ve been working on spells and finding herbs and things that should help us in not only protection, but in seeing anything paranormal for if we do go. The following information will help in our search (those who wish to come with):
Best days: Tuesday or Saturday
Moon Phase: Full Moon, waning moon
Colors: white, yellow, or black
Numbers: 2,7, or 8
Crystal: Diamond, Citrine, or Lapis Lazuli
Non-crystal: Jade, Topaz
Herbs: Dittany of Crete, Sandalwood (I have incense and burning oil)
*Note on Dittany of Crete: I don’t have anything like it around my house. If you find some, let me know.

I’m trying to find a way to make it so they can be seen, but we don’t get attacked. I’ll keep you updated on it.
As of now, I have a spell for emergency extra protection.
That's all for now. Blessed Be!!!!!!!!!! Peace!

No comments: