3/28/2004

Alright, I have several forms of protection spells, but we need to decide what we're going to do and soon, the next full moon is coming. One of the spells requires the eve of the full moon, which is April 4. I think it can be made to last, but we need to get together to plan it. We also need to get documented interviews done, so we know what to expect. I'm still trying to find something that will help us find what we're looking for.
*List of supplies needed:
1 candle for each person involved (your choice in color)
3 white candles
6 black candles
1 very big candle
Sage incense
Any glass jar with a lid( one for each person)
Sharp object (anything you find around the house)
Flower petals (preferably those given as a gift)
If you find any of these things around your house or know where I can find a spray to remove candle wax from a mold without destroying the candle, let me know. I'll bring the spells tomorrowrow.

*Note: The Dittany of Crete, according to some folklore, will allow some spirits to be seen in the smoke, worth a shot.
I've done my part of this adventure; just tell me when and where.

No comments: