3/09/2007

Wanna be my friend?

Well, my spring break is almost over and, in the usual manner, it has been very quiet. Except for the storm the Thursday and weekend I spent at Lindsay's Statesboro apartment and with her theatre friends. They're all so cool and close to each other for the most part. I got to hang out at the waffle house on Friday and IHOP on Saturday after the show, which was about a Barbie brought to life by a toxic spill. I liked it in all its cuteness and funniness. We went to Savannah on Sunday and hung out at the mall and the flea market for a little bit. I got my dad a b-day gift. He loves it and plans on giving it a proper place very soon.
I came back to Columbus and thought about my lack of friends and realized I'm doing it again. The isolating thing, I need to join a group on campus and get involved in something. That helped my senior year in high school quite a bit, but it's going to end up that I wait to the last year again before trying to make some friends again. Don't get me wrong, I prefer having a few close friends then a bunch of acquaintances, tried that in one middle school and it ended up hurting more. I dunno, I think too much about these things I guess.
Later

No comments: