3/25/2007

one day i'll move north- away from the freakish heat

Fluffy is acting like pup again. I'm glad it wasn't the food issue, her pickiness means that she hates the cuts in gravy food. Her stomach looks better now, too. The medicine is doing wonders which is good, we would've had to put her to sleep if it didn't work.
My bro is coming to finish my tattoo next week, which excites me greatly. I was going to get a corset piercing at the same time, but I decided not to at this time for 3 major reasons- 1. I need somebody to help clean it and my parents are going away for a week or so almost immediately afterwards 2. I can't sleep on my back and 3. I need to wear nearly backless shirts, which I only have 2 right now. Maybe in beginning of summer. Getting the tattoo done when they come down means it'll be scabby for renfest, but oh well. I'm excited about renfest and seeing people. It'll be nice to have a semi-filled house. Come if you have nothing to do.
Anyway, yesterday I read little notebooks I kept from CHS. All the students who went should know these books, the forced journal entries dealing with random topics on the whiteboard or music. Then I read the stuff I posted here and thought of things graduates said to me recently, those that barely knew me, not the group. Was I really such a creepy person on the surface and angry? I know I'm quiet and come off a little cold at time, almost hermit-like, but it's hard not to be.

1 comment:

Peter said...

Oh man, I need to find out where my CHS journals are. I hope I didn't toss 'em... I bet there's some crazy stuff in those things.
I bet our journals make everyone from the group look like lunatics.