3/27/2007

Why do I bother?

I was told to present on Tuesday(today) in English Grammar and determined myself to get ready for anything and everything. The students tend to have a lot of questions. Well I was like, I'm not doing a thing until I knew the chapter, giving up Saturday (nerdcon) and part of Sunday(movie day) to this topic, which shouldn't have been so hard. Articles (yes- a, an, the) should not have so much to them! Go into class feeling all prepared and like I can answer anything given, and the group before me takes the entire fucking class period. Damn it the things was only suppose to be twenty minutes long, they take an hour and fucking fifteen minutes and I left knowing less than when I came in. They were presenting articles!!
In more annoying news, my bro can't come down until May now. Blood is thicker than water my ass. I am not getting anymore work done from him this is ridiculous. And they keep coming up with excuses. They don't have enough money to visit my family and fix something he didn't finish like he should've, but they've visited her grandparents 3 times since the whole tattoo thing started. This should've been finished before Christmas. They can't afford gas, yet they've gone to Myrtle Beach. I keep saying I won't get my hopes up this time, but I can't help but to hope. Is it too much to think that I go where I say I'm going and help when I say I'll help, so they should to.
I just wanna go to bed and forget these past 4 days and that I ever had hope.
LATER

No comments: