7/15/2004

Third time's a charm

My sister-in-law is on her way to the hospital for the third time, this is my third attempt to write a blog entry, and this is my third day back in the office. Get the picture.

Well yeah, I think the doctors are going to get annoyed and force the baby out. My mom is on the phone interrogating my poor brother. I should help or something, but have no true experience. I'll update and invite everybody over to my house or something when he's born.

The true reason for the blog. I told my mom I would mention the receptionist job(mom job). It'll be open in August. Ron is pretty flexible. You would type, answer the phones, file, run errands, and be the first person people see when they walk on the door. You cannot cuss people out(fake happy), look like you have nothing to do, or play online games. If you want the job, leave a comment. I have mentioned it.
Next item, I WANT TO SEE THE GROUP! That's my birthday/leaving for college wish.

Fortune Cookie Thought: every person in the world has one person who thinks about them at least once a day.
LATER

1 comment:

Bishop Blue said...

If only I could drive, I'd opt for that job in a heartbeat. Alas . . .

As for everybody getting together! Peter's coming home for about a week in August before the fall semester. Maybe we can talk to him and plan something around that?

Tell your sister-in-law that I'm rooting for her and the baby!