7/02/2004

In a few hours I will begin a six hour car ride with my parents to my brother's house. I could have gone to Panama City if I so chose, but my parents would like that too much. At my brother's house, they will be put to work cooking and helping in renovation projects. I will be allowed to lie around because I just get in the way. A useless creation.For the past two weeks I have been unable to leave the house 1) My car was put in the shop to try and get the air conditioner fixed and my parents needed their cars, 2)I had my wisdom teeth removed, 3) When the swelling finally went down on the right side of my face(only the right side became swollen),I twisted my ankle, 4) the swelling went down ankle, then the stuff to keep food out were removed and the doctor poked me in the gum and I may now have dry socket. It wouldn't have changed much, I always try to disappear during the summer. I thrive in isolation for some reason. Anyway I need to go pack. LATER

1 comment:

Peter said...

Ah, have a nice time at your brother's. Hopefully, by being able to visit and not have to work, you'll have an exceptionally good time ^_^ I hope no one harasses you about it...