7/19/2004

He's Here

Christian Manuel Rodriguez- Born 18 July 2004 at 2:50 am; Weight- 6lbs. 9oz.  19 in. long
He is a has the skin of his mother(but he may darken), the hair of his father(dark brown and forming curls), and blue eyes for right now. I'm going to see him the first week of August, which may be a problem depending on when Peter comes for a visit.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUITA!!!! I called her this morning, but nothing wrong with saying it again. I'll give you your gift when I see you. Sorry you had to work!
I got a 3 on the AP exam.
 
 
Fortune cookie thought: Don't count your chickens before they hatch. I'm fearing the rest of the week. Not so deep, but it's my thoughts. 

1 comment:

Peter said...

Yay for Christian! I send my best wishes to both the child and the lucky godmother!

I'm not sure quite yet when I'll be down in Columbus... I get out of classes August 5, but I have to go back to McDonough first. I may get to "spend a few days with Josh" in Columbus, though! I'll do what I can to get to see everyone soon.