4/25/2004

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's been awhile since I've updated. I'll start with mad mad house, which is about to end in such a disappointing way. None of the three are ones that I wanted to win, but there's nothing I can do about it. I will say that my parents don't mind me staying out until 11:30 and watch until the end. My parents came back Friday at about 9:00 pm, right after I got back from Cheddars, which was pretty good, they make good mudslides (it was nonalcoholic). They brought back three porcelain doll-a native American boy doll from Texas,one big doll with long feathers on it, and a small one in a tiger costume. Anyway, the foreign language fair on Saturday was fun. I don't know CSU very well, so Peter had to meet me in the parking lot. I talked to people, kicked some ass in a card game, getting 4,000 yen. MY kite didn't win, but that was just fine with me, hope Helen doesn't mind if I keep it. My parents left for August today for a doctor's appointment at 6:30 in the morning. Hopefully it will get him a higher disability rating, he's at 20% right now. I think that's all for now.
Blessed Be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peace!

No comments: