4/03/2004

My parents gave me an early graduation gift today. A new car radio with a CD player!!! If I fail a class, they're taking it back. I'm not worried. They also gave me an $80 dollar gift certificate to Best Buy. I'm going shopping. I don't know what to get! My dad also cleaned my car, but that was just because he didn't want to go anyway in a car with some dolls in it.
My mom was happy with the finding of the scholarships, she's just making me go to her job to work on them because she doesn't want to buy printer ink. I'm spending most of today getting ready for tomorrow, finding the right supplies and cleansing them. Hopefully I can remember everything.
Peter says he just has to put the html stuff on and my new layout will be complete. That's all for now.
Blessed Be!!!!!!!!!!!Peace!!!

No comments: