4/05/2004

My shoulders are sooo burnt from yesterday. Kalan, Catherine, and I walked around for about an hour. It was fun. Now for an explanation on why I don't go outside to often. The sun literally drains me, I can't handle it, hence whenever I go out I get burn, no matter how much sunblock I where. I went home had dinner and fell asleep on the couch until DJ called, he wanted me to call him back when I was fully awake, but I fell back asleep and didn't wake up until 1:00.
Which brings me to some bizarre dreams. There are two that I can remember. One took place with my house in one of those t.v. suburban areas and the animal, with the exception of those if my backyard, were constipated because the lady across the street fed them paint (if they can't take a crap then there are no messes to clean up). She came over to my house with an offer to help me deal with my pets and was about to do a demonstration on Wendy, my brother's chihauhua, but I beat the shit out of her. Then my parents called me inside to eat Taco Bell for dinner and some people that I knew for New Jersey were there. This disturbed me because I haven't seen/thought of them in about a year. They were talking to me, but I couldn't say anything back, just give hand signals. The other had everybody, even Natasha in it, but was so weird for me, I'm not going into it. That's all for now
Blesses Be!!!!!!!!!!!!!Peace!!

No comments: