4/11/2004

Happy Easter!!!!

I'll start with Thursday. It was lots of fun, as usual. I'll work on DDR. On Friday, my parents decided to not go to Six Flags because of the chance of rain, but there was no rain Friday or Saturday. On Saturday, I got to try the stuffed french toast from IHOP. It's soo good. Then I went to the farmers market. They sell stuff at a nice price. I've been working on some projects that I may present on boards night. Anyway, I've been keeping contact with my brother in Kuwait. Somebody has been insulting him about his wife and my parents have been giving him some very stupid suggestions. Get the guy to throw the first punch then beat him up, stupid insults to give to the guy if he says stuff. I asked him the only questions they didn't, has he told the guy that he isn't funny? No. Is the guy higher ranking? He didn't answer. Does the guy have many friends? No answer again. He wanted to "drop hints when his friends are around and have them tell the guy. I'll update more later, my dad wants the computer.
Blessed Be!!!!!!!!!Peace!!!

No comments: