5/05/2004

I am a Terrorist



Which America Hating Minority Are You?


Take More Robert & Tim Quizzes
Watch Robert & Tim Cartoons




I'm a Heretic!



Which Enemy of the Christian Church Are You?


Take More of Robert & Tim's Quizzes
Watch Robert & Tim's Cartoons




My Phase is Nemesis



Which Phase of the Greek Tragic Cycle Are You?



Take More Robert & Tim Quizzes
Watch Robert & Tim Cartoons




yeah it's been a wee bit of time since i updated, so here it goes. Mad Mad house is over and Jaime, the stripper won. I've been having issues with my sinuses and those quizzes raise interesting questions within me. Am i really all that violent? I have tons of restraint otherwise i would have been the real life Jason or something.i am not the dog of satan and i have no plans to swear allegiance to the dark lord, but i have contradicted the catholic church, but i do not blaspheme the Lords name. Oh well, it doesn't matter, i have a headache now. That's all for now.
Blessed Be!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peace!

No comments: