5/29/2004

I'm back from Six Flags. It was all good, until the final rollercoster. At first the seat was too loose and I almost fell out during the ride. Then at the end, while everybody got off, my seat remained locked, but nobody listened to me and kept pushing it down. It stayed like that and they almost couldn't unlock it with the key, which was stupidly made, so one has to stick a rod through a little hoop which is hard to get when somebody is in the seat. I was wondering why the lady before me was crying, I felt like crying. Anyway, I totally recommend Superman, you lie down and look at the ground or the sky, not the tracks. It's so cool.

Special AnnoucemenT: ThurSday, Harry Potter marathon(I think it's still on, somebody please tell me!!!) and Friday at 4:30 at the new theater, Harry Potter 3. You can come to both or pick one.
I think that's all. LATER

1 comment:

shaquita said...

i shold be there on friday for the viewing of the new harry potter movie. i may need a ride however. peter leaves on saturday right?