5/24/2007

Tip please... just a small one?

Wednesday night was wonderful and I wish it could continue forever and ever as it is my only contact with human life outside of work and home. Monopoly kicks ass!
As to the title of the blog, today two large groups(more than 8 people) came in at the same tame and ordered a shit load of food, picky about it too(Philly no onions with unseasoned fries or potatoes cut into small cubes or a salad with lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, and feta only). And we had people come in by themselves as well. A line almost out the door with only 3 people to do it all. We only got $2 tip total, WTF!!!! And that didn't come from either of the large groups. What the hell is wrong with people these days? I understand that tips are optional at my job, but if you could come with a large group, then tip as you would at any other restaurant.
With this on my mind, came home to find out that my bro now has a weekend job at a pizza place. Again, WTF!!!! Sis-in-law takes care of the kids and goes to school, but I know my bro helps with the kids when he's home, he goes to school too and he's in the military, so all the at-home mothers can't be "stay-at-home moms have jobs too". NO! My mom had 2 kids and a job and grandma had 4 kids and a job. A person in the military shouldn't need another job. I hate to say it, but I think he would've been better off if he got the divorce( he talked to me about having regrets before). Now he can't use adultery against her because he took her back. I don't want to be in their vow renewal ceremony because I can't support such a marriage. Bitchy statement, but the way she treats him is angering.
So frustrating, time to go throw daggers at the fence or something.
LATER

No comments: