5/09/2007

Fuckin' Awesome!!!!

Renfest was great. It was nice to see Peter again. The most interesting Friday night I've had outside of work in a while and I was just watching the people make the costumes until all hours of the morning. I finally got my corset and a shit load of weapons.

I got home and finished up my bedroom and it's purple and black and spiffy. The black wall is a giant chalkboard, which every visitor must sign. Found out that my manager is a blacksmith and a leather smith and is willing to teach me how to make weapons and armor after he builds the forge he's been working on in his backyard. Elvis Wade(Elvis impersonator) is coming into Imbis Friday and Saturday, so the shop is going to busy. There's another catering job on Saturday along with the CSU graduation. Luckily, the shop is closed for mother's day, which is a good thing considering I won't have another day off until Memorial day weekend. I love this business though. I don't know why, but I do.

LATER

No comments: