4/27/2007

Where's the luck?

I went to the emergency room yesterday for a steroid shot after an allergic reaction to something, though I don't know what. I figured the usual laundry detergent issue, so I had to buy some new stuff. My spots and hives are gone, but I constantly feel like I have a lump in my throat and the steroid makes me hungry. I'm not allowed into the gust room or my room until everything gets scrubbed out. It's a problem since I can't clean my room, can't stay in there for too long without getting the lump in my throat, so I'm banned to the living room until such time as the rooms can be cleaned. My dad is going to help me switch my room and the guest room, hopefully cleaning out whatever is causing the problem. Won't be able to do that until Monday(work issues). I feel bad b/c my parents just got back from their anniversary vacation and had to deal with me and my issues. My mom had to spend the night in the hospital again b/c of pancreas issues, but she's home and resting.
In other issues, my digital camera is broken, don't know how or why really, but it sux. I'll buy a new and better one eventually.
Good news is that 2 of my classes are over, 1 ends Monday and I have my last final Thursday morning. I'm going to miss the creative writing class though. There's a dinner with them on Tuesday and everybody wants to stay in touch and write poetry.
I even have the coolest schedule ever for the fall- Monday, Wednesday, Friday only. At least for now, until they finish fixing some of my problems. Poor advisers, I'm going in such a mixed up order, but even with the transfer and all the issues, I should be able to graduate December '08. Only a little behind schedule, but not bad.

No comments: