6/16/2007

What a fucking day...

should've just gone home when the person that was suppose to be working with me showed up 15 minutes late then went straight out the back door to make a phone call. I even called the other restaurant thinking that she may have went there. We were locked out of the office, freezer, Italian ice freezer, and coke machine until about11:30. The lighter we use for the fryer died so we had to borrow one, but that wasn't long enough, so we burned a piece of cardboard to light it. The ice machine refused to make ice, so we had to run next door with a cooler twice. We had no big containers of tzatziki until 12:30, so we were using little cups that were magically prepared yesterday(thank the gods). Did I miss anything? Oh yeah, the girl who was late melted a small hole in a tube connecting water to the tea maker and sprayed water all over the hot electric stuff. Luckily, the hole was small and close to the end and nothing was damaged(thank the gods again). And just to end it right, a young couple came in and started with the googly stare(look into my eyes, they are hypnotic, no?), the girl ended up on the guys lap, then they disappeared for gods know how long only to reappear from the restroom area as I was about to lock up. The owner said that if they weren't out in ten minutes I had to go after them. I didn't keep track of time. There just certain things I don't want to see, especially on a day like today. Aside from that things have been normal. No, I got a drunk call at 1 a.m.(I hope the person responsible feels my evil glare)
LATER

No comments: