6/30/2007

...

How would you react to a person that either showed up an hour late or didn't show up at all everyday she was on the schedule this past week? How about two people doing that? I was so mad at one of those girls today when she did show up I ended up snapping at her. Starting from the beginning: The girl showed up and hour late(bad), but she called and said she would(OK). She then sliced up doner meet and put it on the grill, so I had to correct her(bad). She went on a smoke break after being at work for only half an hour(bad). I snapped when she decided to get on her phone(non-emergency reason-I wouldn't have mind if it was an emergency) then got an attitude when I ask her(nicely at first) to get off of it. Oh Lords, I had to step away from the cutting board and was about to confront her right there. The owner saved my job, because if she hadn't asked me to help a customer there would've been some nasty words and I know it would've ended with shit being thrown. As I walk out to help, I heard her say "Who does she think she is?" Helped the customer, waited until he left, and told her who I was. The boss saved my job again by physically pulling me out the room and having me sit on the couch. I would quit my job for just one good punch and I say that for very few people, in fact, she's the first. Doubtful that we'll be working together anytime soon, which is said because I think I was the last person able to tolerate working with her.

In all of that anger I forgot to say that I got a new tattoo and a 2005 Chevy cobalt.
LATER

No comments: