8/03/2005

::sigh::

It's my b-day. I should be all happy and stuff. I was for a while, really and truly happy. Got to see some of the guys yesterday, work was a breeze. Now I just want to punch something. My sis-in-law's mom called during dinner. Won't say anything about the conversation, but she ended up giving her own daughter a panic attack. They went home without even eating dinner. The father later calls my brother and blames them for what happened. He didn't even ask how she or his unborn grandchild were doing. If I get on the phone with either of them, I'm cursing them out. Bitches, I hate them, I would punch them if I could. It's not just for what they did to Jenna and Julian, but for the fact that this is the second time my birthday was sacrificed for that family and the shit they caused, which they also did on Christian's birthday.They tried to get out of going to their own grandchild's birthday party with some of the lamest excuses ever. I will not allow this to become a pattern. Next time they do this, Rob isn't talking to them, either me or one of the other members are. They will not fuck with this family and their daughter is now part of it.

Edit:: Thanks to everybody that wished me a happy birthday. It made me feel a lot better :)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Hey girl don't be so down, I'm sorry your Bday didn't go as planned but look on the bright side...:) by the end of this week you'll be chillin in our Apt. in the 'boro. oh yeah..if you get this in the next day or so..call me.