8/31/2005

Oh Goddess it hurts!!

To those of you who don't have to worry about gas, I say this- kiss my big latina ass!! You all suck!! To those who still live in Columbus and have to deal with the gas there- Sucks to be you (especially Geimer, what's it like @ $3.2something for premium?) I hear that they're going to start rationing the gas tonight over there. They may be doing it over here, but it won't matter. People rushed the gas stations at 2:00 today, when all the stations were $2.95 or more. Spent $25 to fill 3/4 a tank after waiting in line for a half an hour. I'm surprised at the lack of people on the corners saying repent now, because this is probably going to be the time when they have the best audience. I fear for the fate of the natural world as people get more desperate for a vanishing item instead of just riding a bike to the places somewhat close. I plan on doing that, it's not that hard to do. People of the nitendo and computer generation, I call all you forth too exercise. I can just hear the collective wail. Maybe we'll go back to the horse and buggy, that would be amusing. A car on neutral with four horses on the highway. I know that there would still be a person with only one or two horses in the fast lane and a shit load of pissed off people behind him.
LATER

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.