9/08/2005

Hmm...I'm back in Statesboro, but for how long?

Not very long it seems, but I'm moving to fast. I now get to tell you, in all it's glorious detail, my time at UGA. As Peter said, my car was towed, but that happened in the middle. First I realized I forgot my debit card, so he and I walked to the bank(about 2 miles up hill both ways) on Saturday and had to stand in the drive through window because the lobby was closed. That was the most fun I've ever had walking. I had Gir and my favorite extra baggy pants while Peter had his big umbrella. Life can't get much better than that, except for maybe smorgies, but I didn't get to participate in that. Next time I hope! Saturday, I tried to get Kalan kidnapped so that he and Catherine can spend some time together, but that didn't work out. If they want, I'll pick up Kalan one weekend and drive him to Athens, so his mom won't worry. I got to watch a game of D&D on Sunday, and that turned into a strange competition of which character had the biggest dick. Does it always turn into something like that? On Monday, I watched Family Guy and Invader Zim or played a game(Digital Devil Saga- I want it.) while people worked or rotated time with me. I felt so special. Tuesday, we got lost in the middle of the country trying to find the towing company, but it was lots of fun. I made up for the fact that I didn't go to any of my classes by following Peter to two of his. He is right though, that Art History class is BORING. I gave up trying to keep him awake and just poked him on the important stuff. The Literature class was pretty cool though. Even though I didn't read the stories, I got an idea of what they were about through the class discussions.
As for the title question, I'm not able to stay in Statesboro for 2 full days. I'm going to my bro's house to help the sis-in-law because she's having the baby tonight or tomorrow morning. Must go study for a test now. LATER

1 comment:

Peter said...

Yaaay! I'm so glad you were able to visit. One way or another, we'll make sure you get in on the s'morgy next time you come up.

And we'll try to figure out a weekend when it's going to be an away game, too >_< Oh man.

D&D doesn't usually degrade into that kind of argument, hahah. It just kind of happened. I could've stopped it somehow (act of God, enemy encounter, and so on), but it was funnier to let them all roll for it and end up with deformed penises, hahah.