9/17/2005

Pride

Julian Xavier Rodriguez born September 8, 2005. He weighed 4 ilbs and 15oz. He was so little and I didn't get to hold him until Monday after he came home from the hospital. I was so mad that I couldn't look at him when I got in Thursday night. In fact, I didn't get to see him until Sunday afternoon after my parents left. In the end, I got the best picture as of yet. Him and Christian sitting next to each other. My brother got out of going to Iraq for now. Hopefully he won't be leaving until at least March. Anyway, this weekend I went to my first Savannah Pride ::waves rainbow flag::It was on the River Front, which many people believe took away from it because it's a major tourist spot. I must slightly agree because the area was too small for such a big group and instead of being stretched out down the entire area, it was just in clumps. It was still lots of fun. I went with a friend, Laura, and her father. She introduced me to another, Sarah, who I hung out with for a good chunk of the time as Laura left us to spend a couple of hours shooting guns in a silk top and ferret ears. Sarah was really cool, we walked around(sat around in some cases) and talked about a bunch of stuff. There was this one pagan store called moondancer that was small but really nice. I will go back there and buy it all one day. We tried to go to a club a after dinner, but it was $20 for anybody under 21. I was the only one and wouldn't have mind if they went in for a while, but they decided not to and we went to a comic book store and hunted around. Laura's father gave us a mini tour of the movie history of Savannah, which was cool. That guy knows more random information than I do, I wish to be like him when I grow up. It was a nice trip, but it ended too soon for me.

2 comments:

shaquita said...

u need to update my lady

shaquita said...

how do i set up a comment box on my blog because i am in desperate need of one