10/03/2005

Due to demand...

a quick update on my life. I'm now the secretary and head of the community service committee of the history club. Those people are serious about their club. Way different from JAFA. Lindsay and I went on the JAFA camping trip and a grand total of two other people showed up. I still think it was the greatest camping trip ever. We walked to an old bridge/museum and learned stuff about the area, then went to the park. One of the guys had a bunch of energy, so he ran back to they campsite as we three left stared thinking "did he really just run?"then stared at the car as he picked us up. We made a fire, well Lindsey and I laughed at the guys gathering wood because they refused our assistance. We laughed even harder as they began throwing the big logs at a tree to break them. The four of us played a game of 20 questions, then the worlds fastest game of tag then worked to build a bigger fire. Once again, the guys did the heavy labor, but they had a hatchet this time, still ended up tossing logs at trees. After all that work, we left at midnight and got some pizza in Statesboro. That's why it was great. As Dusty, JAFA president, put it "All the fun of camping, but you get to sleep in your own bed." I must be off now, I have an assignment to finish.

No comments: