10/13/2005

Change of Mind

The happiness at the freedom granted freshmen year has totally abandoned me to the realization that it wasn't true freedom at all. I now long to be totally free of this learning process set by people who don't know me, probably never will, and don't even care about that mere fact. It bores me in it's lack of challenge, so I must make my own. Yet, I'm sick of doing that task and have been since high school. This education is paid for, so why must it be a repeat of all that came to me for free. Maybe one day I'll win a shit load of money and not have to worry about anything besides learning everything I want to learn. That maybe a teaching style I use, ask the students, worth a shot.
I'm giving up my meatless life style. I grow tired of not being able to taste everything that life puts before me and actually have been craving a few things. It's so weird to me that, after a year, I want certain meaty products. I don't I'll be going back to McDonald's or BK or any other fast food place in the near future, most of the things I want are homemade(roast pork and hot wings my dad made). I also want a Turkey Leg at Renfest. Knowing my behaviors, I'll get there and want the fish and chips or something. It's still early in the day(but still late since I've been up since 5:30. My sleep schedule is fucked up and getting worse now that I'm recovering from an equally bizarre eating schedule where I haven't eaten before 1-2:00 in the past few days), I think I'm going to work on my Halloween costume.
LATER

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.