8/26/2005

The lowly monkey ran away with my mind!!

Damn you monkey. I just felt like being random. Apologies to the frightened humans. The second week of school and not much to talk about. The new school buses are on campus and working very well. Except when people cram in like a Hispanic did it, then it gets to be amusing. I should take that back, if a Hispanic crammed people on the bus, those luggage racks and laps would be used. My classes are fun, I have 2 teachers from Poland, both have a little trouble speaking english. The male teacher cursed the American grading system the first day of class. I have dance class this semester as well. It's enjoyable even though we're just learning the foxtrot. Eventually, we will so waltz, polka, swing, and Latin dances. I'm so excited. Right now I'm just looking for a job, which I must continue. LATER

No comments: