7/11/2005

DAMN IT!!

I side swiped a speed limit sign today, but it wasn't my fault. I was going home from work after a heavy storm and an ambulance was in front of me. It signaled to go right, but then swerved back into the lane. I tried to stop but pretty much hydroplaned into the sign. Those fuckers didn't even stop to see if I was alright. The driver's side of my car is pretty bad, I may end up just having it considered totaled because it doesn't steer right. If my dad has his way, I'm getting an echo.
In a semi-lighter note, I sprained my wrist in a wrestling match with Geimer on Saturday. I didn't feel it until I woke up for work on Sunday, but I don't think it was anything compared to some of the pain he was in. Geimer, Kalan, Cat, and I ended in a strange match both times we got together.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah yes--those wrestling matches were fun, but also wrong on a lot of levels. I'm just glad Kalan deleted that picture you took of him, Geimer, and me. We need to get together again soon, especially now that Jon and Rachel are back.