6/28/2005

Ode to Joy

I finally got the JTHM comic! Ordered it 3 months ago, but shipped it to my brothers house and they didn't mail it to my house until after memorial day and it took another 3 weeks to get here for some reason. Now I desire the Squee collectors edition and have the means to get it. I now work at Blimpies full time. I like the people there and the job is alright. It's inside the super Walmart, so I can go shopping for school stuff on my break. What other randomness is going on in my life? My sis-in-law is pregnant and it's a boy, one aunt is also pregnant, and I think another aunt and uncle are separating or getting a divorce( I think everybody but my parents have had marriage problems these past 2 years).
I guess I should finish off with a dream I had. Lauren and Peter were in it. I ran into them next to a fountain in a city that seemed familiar(Savannah maybe) and hung out with them and a few others I didn't know. We were going to go and eat at a restaurant, but Peter didn't have any money. I told him that I would pay for it, no big deal. We split up to find our cars, but instead of waiting for them I drove home and sat down trying to think of what to say if they called and asked what happened. I woke up as my phone rang because my cell was literally ringing.
LATER

No comments: