6/02/2005

Weirdness of my subconscious mind

My sleeping mind called me crazy in a dream a couple of nights ago. Explanation: I had a dream taking place at CHS::shivers:: and they turned the hill in front into an arena for the Aztec game(the one where somebody gets sacrificed in the end) The group was there, I met up with them, then narration switched from me to Ruiz(I think if the dream was long enough everybody would've narrated) and he said, "Everybody in this group has something special to offer, even Ivette, who is totally insane. But nobody knows if it's in her head or mind."
This leads me to odd dream #2(happened an hour later), in which we have the communistic society. Instead of 1 huge house and a bunch of land, it looked like normal suburbia. Yet no outsiders(by these I mean the "normal" people in societal eyes) wanted to move anywhere near our suburbs. This made the area in about a ten mile radius nothing but forest and farmland. It seemed so plesant.
LATER

No comments: