8/09/2004

Vacation

Back from my brother's house. My uncle came on Saturday just to see his great-nephew. He was such an asshole, my mom got into a fight with him on the phone after he left. The next 3 days were spent working on the house(putting in wood floors in the living room, tile in the dining room, and dog proofing the outside). This included my b-day, which was then taken by one of Jenna's sister who shared the same day. Nobody told them about me, so they only had meat, which surprised me because they had pet pigs and chickens, were buying goats, and looking for a farm. Went to Mrytle Beach and didn't get sunburned. We got to the beach at 5:00 pm and stayed for an hour. Nobody wanted to play in the water, but I finally got to bury somebody in the sand.
Now for a full description of my nephew. He's a vampire baby!!!!!!!!!!!! He has beautiful eyes with variations from dark blue to dark green and sometimes grey. He looks like his mother when she was a baby. Rarely cries(like me as a baby), already trying to move, and trying to focus. That's everything. LATER.
**Special note: Fluffy's on medication and Christian got ringworm from his granny's cats, and everybody's checking for it .**

No comments: