8/23/2004

The First Week of School

Damn it's only the second week. I want things to hurry up. I need to start working on those papers. Anyway, the first week is over. All the teachers gave the date when every assignment is due, which is cool. I think I'm going to minor in religious studies. I've met different people and Saturday went out with the only group of nondrinkers I've been able to find. Which works for me. We went to a Japanese restaurant called Nikko, then to a guy's house to watch movies. Yesterday, I was up until 2:00. A girl's roommate had her boyfriend over and they were doing stuff while the poor girl was still in the room!! She would've spent the night in my room, but Katie and I encouraged her to do something about it. I was for getting a group to go in and remove the mattress(public humiliation!) or putting Puck in there(Yes he's here with me), but two guy friends got her to go in and kick the dude out.
I've also met the only other person on campus who knows about Invader Zim. She's pretty cool and in my intro to religion class. It's nice, she's also into studying languages, fictional ones, like elvish language, but still. Maybe she can teach me. She showed me a comic called Sluggy Freelance. I like bun-bun, the mini lop. Read the comic and see why!!
I'm going to be in Columbus on Labor Day weekend. That's all for now. LATER

1 comment:

Peter said...

I'm glad to hear you've still got Puck with you! With the cray things it sounds like you've got going on, a little protection every now and then sounds pretty good.