2/12/2004

Hello!!
I'm in the school library waiting for my turn with sensei. Peter was reading over my shoulder, but is now giving advice to the younger students. FLAG!!! Details about the results to come later. Hopefully I'll get a superior again. Then I can help with Japan Bowl. It was fun to hang out with the JB people after school last year, but the competitions are going on at different times, but I will still come and learn.
Anyway, outside of school, my therapist told my parents that I might have been molested or abused as a child. Bitch. i don't want to be involved in this and am lying as much as possible about things getting better so they will leave me alone, it's not working as well as i hoping. That's enough for now.
(Sidenote: Johnathan is working on my blog template, so it should be changing sometime soon:)

No comments: