1/31/2004

Hello!
I'm back from a college visit at Georgia Southern. Right now i'm watching Pet Shop Of Horrors, it's not exactly like the manga in terms of order of the stories shown, but it's nice. The only problem is that the bunnies don't take over the city. As for my trip, the campus is very nice and there is a whole bunch of stores and such in the area. I like it, now if i can just get in. If i get accepted then i'll try for the international students dorm. I'll get to hang out with the exchange students from germany, spain and japan!!!!! Hope, hope, hope!!! The ISD is the only dorm for incoming students that's actually an apartment with a kitchen, so i don't have to get a meal plan. The finantial information given was the same thing given by mrs. sheperd, so there was no point in doing that, but my mom made me sit through it anyway. The only thing that bothered me came right before and right after the open house. My parents couldn't find the place and were about to leave for Savannah, much annoying to me, but found the sign right before we left the area. Then on the way back, we got lost a couple of time, not on the way there, but back. Anyway, that's my trip. Blessed be! Peace
(Sidenote to Peter" Is Count D suppose to have two different color eyes?)

No comments: