1/20/2004

Hi!!!!!!!!!
I can do a partial update , finally! I was grounded for two weeks, but most of the things my parents said i couldn't do were taken back within the first few hours. The rest were taken back by Saturday, unfortunately, it happened when there wasn't much time left to have much fun. It doesn't matter. I haven't been feeling much of anything since the family session a week ago. My parents think i'm becoming more involved and telling the family more, but all i tell them is stuff and names they should've already known. They're either good actors or horrible listeners.
Going backward in time. I think Fluffy was tapped by a moving vehicle, not hard enough to do major damage, but she now refuses to leave the backyard, and was limping for a bit. A little bit furthre back, to New Years. I hate New Years almost as much as I hate x-mas. I used to be able to partake in the ceremonial drinking of wine at midnight(since i was 12), but, because my uncle came, i was lucky to get champagne. They didn't even let me touch the sparkling grape juice. i'm not allowed to practice mixing drinks anymore either.
Enough with the past. My brother is suppose to come down this weekend. My mom is having me go shopping with her and Jenna(bro's wife) for maternity clothes and baby stuff. In march, my parents are going to Texas for military reasons, while i'm stuck here. They were going to send me to my uncle's for the week, but i became a total bitch so they asked the neighbor. They, for some reason, refuse to let me stay with any friends. No matter.
The bell's about to ring, so I must go.
Blessed Be!!Peace!

No comments: