2/17/2004





I am absolutely brooding!

Find your soul type
at kelly.moranweb.com.

Hello!!!
Technology hasn't been my friend today(the phone hung up on its own and computer documents have been deleted), so i'll be brief)
Yesterday- another therapy session, and that is annoying me. I told her some information a couple sessions back and she claims I never told her any of it, so I had to tell her again, but I know I told her because her nonchalantness about it annoyed me. Now I discover she's probably playing tic-tac-toe by herself while I speak. Damn it, if you're making me speak, listen! Anyway, moving backwards in time, my mom made my go work for her as part of my payment. I have to reverse alphabetize all of the closed files and, when that 's over with, I have to add the newer closed files. On Sunday, I did nothing. Saturday was the best day of the weekend. FLAG competition!!!!!! I got this one sentence down as i walked into the building. The CHS Japanese group talked to random people in Japanese, just for kicks. Afterward i bought peter pizza at the mall. i went home and slept the rest of the day away.
future news: my brother named my the godmother of their first baby and said that i will be named guardian in the will if anything should happen to them. the only thing that sucks is that they want to have four of five kids and i'd get all of them. i pray nothing happens to them, seriously, the thought of going from 0 to 5 scares me and even my so if something bizarre happens and i already have kid. Poor children!
(Note for J username= ivetheimp)
If you guys have anything to say to me, my email addresses are ivetheimp@hotmail.com/aol.com or vechernaya@yahoo.com. The comment box is being stubborn with me right now, oh well.
That's all for now. Blessed be! Peace!

No comments: