2/29/2004

evade- to escape from by skill, cunning, deception, etc.; to find a way of getting out of something; to be too difficult, puzzling, or baffling
does any of that describe me? the therapist says i'm an evasive person, am i? i don't think i am, therefore i am not. i think it's because i don't answer her questions as she likes them to be. it is possible to just not know, right? she says i'm a contradiction because of things that are perfectly logical. should i really be thinking of other things, especially heavy things, while i'm driving? those of you that have been on the passenger side while i drive know that answer, so why think on anything but road, music(maybe), and getting to the place on time. so that's how i ended my saturday, thinking about and accepting my contradiction self.

special note:my blog will be changed any day now, even if i have to do it myself. so if something funky happens, you know why.
Blessed Be!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: