12/23/2003

*Laughter*
Hi!!!!!
I fell asleep a four o'clock this morning, My Dad woke me up at five, I fell back asleep and woke up at 8:30. I feel the most relax and awake since the year began. What's to say about my silent celebration? I cleaned a lot. I had the urge to and did, pretty sad. Then, after my dad woke me up, I had a very long dream about the life of two people I've never met before. It was kinda like an episode of 20/20, the two people, a boy around 9 or 10 and a teenage girl(15 or 16) were killed somehow and I watched their life stories. The girl was going to be a flamingo dancer and the boy was just an ordinary, fun-loving boy, both of them were from European countries.
Anyway, I recently came back inside from talking to Jamie and DJ. We filled each other in on plans for Christmas and New Years, I wish I could invite them over, but my parents don't approve of them and my uncle would have a couple of things to say behind their backs, to which I can do nothing about, "Respect your elders" type thing. However, they approve of everybody else that they have met and are allowing them to come over(hint: I'm locking myself in a room and have no plans to come out until midnight when I can open gifts), but everybody is welcome to stop by*cheesy smile*
Anyway, that's it of my boring life. Blessed Be! Peace!

No comments: