12/18/2003

Hello!
The semester is finally over, hope everybody got a decent grade on their final (good luck to those who still have one more to take!) or get a good one on the report card. Nobody's going anywhere, yet. Today, I spent time with Quita. We went to Stevie Bs, then she KOed on my couch(second time she's done that) until it was time for her to go to work on her senior project(Hope U didn't fall asleep during the middle of a kick as U thought!). I must admit that I find her getting closer to Tim every day, despite some of her paranoia about it, she talks about him w/o thinking about it sometimes. IT'S SO CUTE!! Anyway my niece/nephew is due August 7 and it may be twins!!! The family may go visit them soon at their zoo like home, w/ Fluffy. They have so many animals now, they have begun to eat one another. So far, a one-eyed hamster and a kitten have been eaten, two cats have gotten feline leukemia, and the dog that ate the others has been sold. I'd worry for Fluffy if she were to stay there. Blessed Be! Peace!

No comments: