12/16/2003

Hello!
It's been a while since I wrote, o well. I've gone back to my counselor a few more times. She's having doubts that she can help me, but I encourage her to keep trying. Everything must be right for my freedom plan to work. I must appear normal and happy. Recently, I've allowed her to try to convince my parents to try equine therapy, work with the horses. My parents are looking bad as they continue to say no. What else needs to be told?
I hang out with Jamie and DJ more. They're an interesting group, goths and freaks! I spent most of the day Saturday together, then it was just me and DJ on Sunday. He's helping me learn and increase my wiccan ability(he's a natural/ hereditary!) Anyway, I am finding this year, near the end, unlike any other year ever. I'm daring to get close to people and go out to play more and further away from home now. A little yearly revue thing. Blessed be! Peace!!!

No comments: