11/02/2007

Hope everybody had fun!!!!

I thought last years samhain was interesting. It was nowhere close to some of the stuff that went down this year. Damn near running away from Riverwalk and flatrock at night. The riverwalk had a lot more evidence (though orbs are only energy, a bunch of them means something is going on), but flatrock was just bizarre. I want to go back to flatrock soon and try it in a place that's not so noise polluted, there were car noises in the background, which contaminated much of the audio. It should be done in Jenkins, that place has a lot of vibes in it. Or maybe by the bridge, yeah the one I hate. The flatrock file (I have an actual file on this computer, so I can say that) is too incomplete right now to move to another site. It would be great to get into the Springer one day.
LATER

No comments: