12/31/2007

It's New Years Eve

While I'm happy hanging out with family I haven't seen in a year, wish I could go to Atlanta with the group as well.
As for Christmas, I went through a bit of pain this year because so many people had say requests in that special way. I would turn it into a business if it wasn't so painful and people didn't have to be so specific that most would say it wrong and only partially get what they want. I made out well, with new clothes, shoes, a nice bag, a nice planner, subscription to 2 magazines for teachers, and as Asian tea set. My nephews stayed for two weeks and I remembered why I do not want little kids. I created several new recipes and will one day put them all into one big book of yumminess.

The nephews are screaming to me for something, so I must go.
LATER

No comments: