5/29/2006

I left my mind under a rock in the back yard. It's now dirty.

I've been at my brother's house for a week now helping my sis in law out with the two kids while my brother is in Iraq. I swear, he's not really over there. He's chillin' in the Bahamas or some place nice playing dominos with the other guys. It's the only way he can call people 20 some odd times a day. Yet he's too busy to call or e-mail his sister. BLAH!
Anyway, I was going to leave for home today to start work tomorrow morning, but the people haven't finished building the place yet, so I don't start until next week. Sis-in-law has shingles( a type of chicken pox for those who don't know) , so she needs some help to take care of the boys anyway. Even if she wasn't ill, she would need some help. Those boys have a lot of energy and Julian is growing his baby teeth. I'm not complaining, she gave me artistic freedom in her kitchen. Her parents are jealous because I've been cooking restaurant type food and desserts. Tonight, I get to try my hand at homemade pizza (^o^)*
I also have managed to cause little bits of havoc, but it's not my fault really. As a rule, if you're going to get a tattoo based off an image from an anime, at least try to find out if it has a real world meaning otherwise don't ask for my opinion or I will call you an idiot and give you the correct meaning. Now the in-law family is all arguing about the stupid thing. They asked!
Well now that I've sweated two pounds in the only room in this house without air conditioning, let me practice tossing pizza around.

LATER

1 comment:

Peter said...

They haven't finished the building yet...!? ... I guess it makes sense. It's hard to finish stuff up just perfect, but... still.

Helping your sis-in-law is probably more rewarding over all anyway. It just doesn't pay money >_<;;. I'm sure there are long-term rewards, eh?

Have fun~!