12/05/2004

Sqog

Sorry I couldn't join the group for Thanksgiving, I went up North. It was alright, I didn't get to bake*tear* That's all I wanted to do. Oh well, went to Washington D.C. for a couple of hours on the way home. They have fat squirrels there. Jenna(sis-in-law) and I named all but one Chubs, the extra one we named Sqog, because he was a big black squirrel that looked like a squirrel-dog mix. My finals are all next week, one a day until Thursday, my dad is graduating from internet college next Thursday(12/16), and members of the family got food poisoning from the meat in their Wendy's burgers(LOL, silly meateaters). I know it's mean, but I warned them not to eat fast food.
That's everything. LATER

1 comment:

Peter said...

Glad to hear you've doing well! I've missed your updates...

You're so lucky to have your finals spread out like that! I've got two finals today (Japanese written exam and Computer Science Lab), one next Monday (Japanese oral exam--no problem 'cause of all of my FLAG experience!), two next Thursday (Biology and English), and then two next Friday (History and Computer Science). It's weird to have two days off from school and then SUPER-INTENSE finals exams. Oh well. I'm sure all will go well!

I hope everything turns out good for you, too!