12/21/2004

Butterflies on the moon

A quick room update: The curtains aren't velvet as I wanted, but they are black with silver moons and stars. My parents put the futon from the old guest room into my/guest room, so it now has a couch on which I am putting black and silver pillows with silver butterflies on them, not my choice.
Anyway, DJ stopped by the house yesterday and we talked for a little while and exchanged numbers because neither one had the other. Unfortunately, I gave him my old cell number. I also saw Jamie on Friday and met her boyfriend(I'll only say this: she manages to find the most interesting people to love). We ran into some dude at BAM who she knew but I didn't. After we left, she told me that he thought I was "exceptionally cute". I hope that by the tenth guy, one of them will say something to my face(3 boys since college started).*sigh* That's all in my life. LATER
*Note to Peter: When are you coming to Columbus for a visit?

2 comments:

Peter said...

Let's see... my parents said it would be okay for me to visit sometime after Christmas, so I'm going to start... ah, interogating them more closely on this matter very soon! I'd ask them right now, in fact, but they're out somewhere (gone when I woke up. They didn't even leave me a note!). I will send out a big email announcing my return, though!

... I hate the fact that my parents moved away!!!

shaquita said...

hey quita here. i know i havent commented in a while but i just wanted to say hi and see how you were doing. i am back in town but ive been working at subway so u probably wont see me much. stay out of trouble. lol. love ya lots.
Merry Christmas!