12/28/2004

A new cousin is born

My aunt had a 10 pound 1 ounce baby girl at 12 today. Don't worry, it wasn't a natural birth. The doctors were worried that the baby would get stuck. This birth also puts me at 2 for 2 in gender guessing. My dreams never lie, though people tend to laugh at them.
My brother and his family are here. Little Christian has his first teeth coming in, his fangs!He also does a funny smirk when I call him little minion.
As for Christmas, I got a new computer(my laptop sizzled and died) with a printer, some stuff from Bath and Body works, a digital camera, jewelry, money, a fuzzy blanket, and a ball of light that makes nature noises. For my dad, I bought a knife, imagine brass knuckles with three knives attached. It's so cool!!! One day the vast collection will be mine*drool*. I also found him a black and white pic of Bruce Lee on one of his movie sets. My mom got shoes that massage her feet and a genie lamp for her collection.
This year for New Years, my parents want to go out for dinner because no family is coming down for the first time in years.

A New Discovery: I recently found out that I was never baptized as a baby, I was only "Presented to God." I'm the only person in the family to have had this because my brother was baptized when he first entered the Air Force. This is an interesting way for me to begin a new year.

No comments: