9/27/2003

Mood: peaceful
Topic: Me and computers this week
I have only one computer that works and figured this out when two of my blogs came out as triangles. God Bless my parents for getting a $900 computer with appleworks!They were so proud of the find, bragged how it was on sale, and refused to try anything that could make it better, like a CD burner, or something so I don't to e-mail myself to save stuff, out of fear the computer may be destroyed. So I stole my dad's computer. Anyway quick review of the week: went to the Lovett College Fair(I got weird looks for wearing suit and tie, and doing it better than the guys), had more fun at the mall afterward(I plan to steal, or buy, the wings on the Victoria Secret's mannequins), took the car to go to a study group, but took Ruiz to visit Rachel instead, took a test on Wed.(The one Quita and I were suppose to study for), discovered I passed the test Thurs., and found out I had 3 kids and another on the way on Fri. (Yep!I had to do a skit for AP science, the oldest was the mother).About Friday, I usually go to Hollywood and hang out w/my gothic/punk/freak friends, but this Friday, few were there so Jamie(next door neighbor and close friend) and I drove around, almost got into a wreck, weirded people out at Books a Million, picked up another friend at a gas station, went to Walmart(scared people there), then went home. That's my week.

No comments: