1/26/2007

and so... another turn of the screw

Figured I would use the book I've had to read for two different classes. It actually works for this particular blog too. My place of employment will close for good on Wednesday. There was just not any money left for the place to work. I'm soooo sick of hearing people say that they're sorry or asking where they are going to go for coffee. I think that, on the very last day, I'm going to tell every client that says something like that off.
Even classes bring something different for me. I'm trying to create a short story for creative writing after becoming used to either poetry or scripts. I would post the story up and ask for opinions, but it needs to be 15 pages. That and some part of me is scared of what people would have to say. People can be very cruel. English grammar has something I've never heard of- a sentence tree. Take a sentence, divide it into each grouping(verb phrase, noun phrase, and so on), then divide it even more until the sentence shows up at the bottom. I actually need to go and practice that activity.
LATER!

No comments: