11/03/2006

Don't even hint the "F"word to me!!!

It all started when I was about to get off of work today. A couple came and and used the restroom, together! (strike 1) They then came out and acted like they wanted to buy something, but complained about the prices and the nutritional aspect of eating treats found in any coffee shop across America. The husband left, but the lady stayed and said that we(meaning the owner) need to get some lowfat items in the case because the only thing she could eat was a lettuce leaf belonging to one of our sample sandwiches. The other workers and I had a brief chuckle at this, mostly because we thought she was kidding around. But no, she went off going on about her high blood pressure and medication(strike 2). Then she looked at me and said, "I'm not picking on you, but woman to woman you need to lose some of that weight." (strike 3!)She was about to go on, but one look in my eyes and the way I gripped the meager fake wooden door that separated us made her stop and say bye. Oh...I almost quit my job just to punch her, but no I clenched my jaw and glared at her, as she left and even as she got in her car. For those who don't know, I'm proud of the fact that I've gone down several pants sizes(almost a 22 down to 16), but this woman just assumed that I was fat and didn't care about my health. It ruined the day I had then, but I just want to say to her if she should happen to look upon this page one miraculous day: fuck you! I have no plans or desire to have some nursing home attendant change my diaper because I happen to live to a 100 or some shit. I'm going out and my epitaph is reading- loved food like a damn drug.凸(>.<)凸 
I feel better now
LATER

No comments: