2/14/2005

Work and Play

The Explore Japan Program last Tuesday was a big success in my opinion. I ended up taking over the language section- it was me and another girl who the kids could barely hear- but it was lots of fun. I didn't think it would go that well after the disaster of a rehearsal. Anyway, I also did room selection on Thursday and got my first choice. I also pissed some people off because I moved straight to the front of the line, but that's what they get for being so determined to have a certain roommate. After the Geology test on Friday I hopped in my car to go home, but was only home for about and 2 hours (1 hour was spent running errands) before I had to get in the car again for a 6 hour drive to Orlando, Florida.
This past Saturday was spent at Sea World and a luau. You can see the pic here. If it asks for a username and password use ivetheimp@hotmail.com and fluffy. It sometimes wants to be a bitch to me. Special note: I don't like taking pics of people, especially when they pose, so these are all of various animals. My battery died before the luau(it sucked, so it didn't matter) so no pics there either. We returned home Sunday- by the end of the drive, I was ready to put my dad in a sleeper hold, can't stand when people continuously change radio stations .
All in all, I'm sick of the car for the week, but will be ready to drive by the weekend. By the way, I found more dolls like Puck, the site is in Spanish(the dolls are from Spain), but the names are basically the same.
LATER
Edit: My sis-in-law is pregnant w/ kid #2

1 comment:

shaquita said...

hey ive. sorry its been so long. i have a lot going on but its good to hear that you are doin well. i'm glad to see you are havin fun. things arent quite so exciting around here. lol. its all work and barely any play. well i gotta go to class ttyl